MyBB Central

Full Version: DazedBots.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys!

I just wanted to show you my little forum called http://www.dazedbots.com

Its open now for about 2 months and we already have over 3,3K posts! There are NO databases used, and this is all built from scratch!

I hope you like it, and if you do, please drop by to say hi Smile
How is it possible to have a forum with no databases, looking at your forum it looks quite obvious that its using databases like everyother forum and using a publicly available theme, so I'm not quite sure how its "built from scratch" seeing as it just looks like you've gone through the same steps that everyone has to, to great a forum...
(May 27, 2011, 08:13 AM)CyberTechForums Wrote: [ -> ]How is it possible to have a forum with no databases, looking at your forum it looks quite obvious that its using databases like everyother forum and using a publicly available theme, so I'm not quite sure how its "built from scratch" seeing as it just looks like you've gone through the same steps that everyone has to, to great a forum...

yeah it has a database, but it does not have imported databases. It is all build from 0 up to this all legit. Some forum owners buy databases to get their forums filled..
Oh ok, same then. From nill
I wat'd when I read it had no DBs, but then I read a little more and was like oh.

Nice forum. you should center the tabs, though. In my opinion, centered tabs look much better.