MyBB Central

Full Version: mybb forum 1.6.3 defaced :s where is the exploit ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone, i got a serious problem with my forum, it seems that i got a vuln on the index, i deleted all my plugin for test, deleted the php calendar and other things, but the deface always come back :s

can you help me ? thanks you Shy
Probably a plugin that has a SQL exploit somewhere.
It is probably what Laughy said. I would probably try a fresh install of MyBB with a new database. If you don't have many members, it shouldn't be a problem.

Remember: Only download plugins from sites you know are trusted. Don't go to iffy sites.
what plugins you have?
He must have a shell on your website or any other website hosted on the same server as yours.
He might have just hacked into your host or something. I don't know. My 1.6 was recently defaced as well but it was because my hosting company at the time sold me out and have out my password. I switched hosts and no problems.
(May 30, 2011, 05:01 PM)WEHRGEAR Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone, i got a serious problem with my forum, it seems that i got a vuln on the index, i deleted all my plugin for test, deleted the php calendar and other things, but the deface always come back :s

can you help me ? thanks you Shy

Hi !
You have got hacked because you are a crazy man.
My 0day will never be distributed or sold. MyBB developers are not aware myself.
And anyway I do what worked at least until version 3 lol.
Gsk2 's Team are Hackers? LOL's
Will learn the basics of PHP, it may be too dificult for you.
I didn't think MyBB was defaceable. It must be a bad script or plugin.
My Forum just got hacked into last night.
The user gave himself over 27000 points and posted links to infected sites.
Might not have been your forum, it might have been some sort of RAT or Keylogger the hacker installed on your computer.
Pages: 1 2