MyBB Central

Full Version: Tabs wont work for guests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I am signed in all the tabs work great, but as soon as I sign out a lot of the categories are floating. You can see all the tabs (including the hidden staff one, you can't see that staff forum, but the tab is there) but the first tab stays highlighted and a lot of categories float around.

The site is: http://www.pctalkforums.com if you need to see.

I have read this thread and nothing worked. I think it may have something to do with the "headerinclude" as in the thread, but I cannot find that file. I am one MyBB 1.6 if that makes any difference.

Thanks for any help!
You've got a catergory or forum at the top of the tab which is hidden to guests.
But I don't. The category called PC Talk Forums is the first category and it is viewable to guests.
If Bleeps says you do, you do. Tongue
(Jun 21, 2011, 03:00 PM)Carolus Magnus Wrote: [ -> ]If Bleeps says you do, you do. Tongue

Lol I can acknowledge he is a lot more experienced then me, but I am pretty sure everything in the first category is viewable, active and open in the first category and in all the forums in that category.

Ok well id need an admin acc to inspect the problem
=====
Resolved
=====
Thanks a lot! It is much appreciated