MyBB Central

Full Version: hey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys. i tried invisionboard but didnt really think it was worth it. i then installed the latest mybb and love it. i donated to this site for some mods does any1 know how long it takes to get approved for downloads.
hmm you mean you bought subscriber member ship?
its takes at last 2 days to get subscriber here , be patient
i also bought subscriber , its was 2 days ago im still waiting =)
Message labrocca with the paypal details and you'll get it faster that way....
already msged him... still waiting Sad
He'll get to it. Maybe instead of posting dumb threads like this you could read the other million and see the same answer you'll get here. :I
(Aug 02, 2011, 10:38 AM)Carolus Magnus Wrote: [ -> ]He'll get to it. Maybe instead of posting dumb threads like this you could read the other million and see the same answer you'll get here. :I

Introduction forum... I gave an intro. Quit wasting bandwidth with your dumbass remarks... imo. Get that post count up. Itll mean something one day.
(Aug 02, 2011, 11:12 AM)premierplayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 02, 2011, 10:38 AM)Carolus Magnus Wrote: [ -> ]He'll get to it. Maybe instead of posting dumb threads like this you could read the other million and see the same answer you'll get here. :I

Introduction forum... I gave an intro. Quit wasting bandwidth with your dumbass remarks... imo. Get that post count up. Itll mean something one day.

"i donated to this site for some mods does any1 know how long it takes to get approved for downloads."

Stop being a smartass. It won't get you anywhere. I can understand the intro part, but no need to ask about the upgrade thing when there are another 1,000 threads about it on this site.
Come on guys we don't need this on the forum...
lol lolololololwedsdsds