MyBB Central

Full Version: I need help with MyAwards, Tab menu, ficons, and other things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
==== || My Awards || ====
First of all I need help with My Awards, if this could help I'm using labrocca's l33tgr33n theme. So anyways, I have installed the plugin correctly, than I went to activate it an it worked. Now when I go to the my awards thing to add awards to member I get this huge error.

To see the image, it's the first attachment. Now, another thing once I have it working, how do I get the "Awards" thing at the very bottom so people can see the awards available at the bottom

==== || Tab Menu || ====
Ok, now for Tab Menu. I have everything installed correctly, but I quite don't understand how it works. So I first make a category, ( e.g. "My Category 1) than I go to make a forum named "Forum #1" than another "Forum #2" and I place those 2 under "My Category 1". All of that on the tab is going to be "Section #1" so I go to tab menu and add it. Now I want to make Section #2, I tried but nothing shows?

==== || Ficons || ====

For this I know I installed it right, but when I try to place an image for the forum it doesn't show?

==== || Self Close ||====

Ok this is one of labrocca's plugin, "Self Close". http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-2863.html
I installed the plugin, and put the image where needs to be. I know he said I'm supposed to put permission for what group can do this under "Posting". So I went to settings in AdminCP and I went all the way down and there was one named "Self Close Groups" which was it and it said "Which groups are allowed to close their own threads? Seperate each gid with a comma.(0=disabled)" I'm guessing that's where I do it, but how do I give permission to a certain group?

==== || Other things || ====

On notepad, when I go to userCP it shows it very very small like a skinny rectangle. For the image it should be the 2nd one, "Notepad.png".

Another thing, when I'm a thread how do I remove those things on the bottom like, "Email, Delete, Q+ ( Quote this post), etc.. For an image of it, it should be the 3rd image named, "threadimages.png".
@Tabmenu
No, you can put any section to any tab, but you can't put hidden sections(Forums that cannot be viewed by guests or members) as the first slot in the tab.

@Ficons
Chmod the uploads/ficons folder 777.

@Awards
Chmod /root/uploads/awards/ to 777, this may be why when you add the new awards, it shows the error. Make sure the other files are uploaded as well. I'll see more into this problem.

@Selfclose
Put the id of the group. So if you want it to give to the first group, put 1.

Edit: @Other things
For the notepad, in global.css (For this theme) Add:
Code:
.usercp_notepad {
    width: 99%;
}

To remove the PM thingy, In your theme's template>Post Bit Templates>Postbit:
Find
Code:
<div class="author_buttons float_left">
At the bottom there should be:
Code:
{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}
(Aug 15, 2011, 12:39 PM)Peter Wrote: [ -> ]@Tabmenu
No, you can put any section to any tab, but you can't put hidden sections(Forums that cannot be viewed by guests or members) as the first slot in the tab.

@Ficons
Chmod the uploads/ficons folder 777.

@Awards
Chmod /root/uploads/awards/ to 777, this may be why when you add the new awards, it shows the error. Make sure the other files are uploaded as well. I'll see more into this problem.

@Selfclose, put the id of the group. So if you want it to give to the first group, put 1.
@Tabmenu, ok......

@Ficons, yea I know it's permission is 777, but remember my other thread how I had to remove those 3 icons, could that be why? Did I delete something I wasn't?

@Awards, permission is 777 and all files are good, still the same.

@ Self close, I know, the GID= or w\e. I put "6,4" just like that with out the "". 6 for moderator, 4 for admin. Nothing shows, :\

I edited my post, and as for the Ficon, maybe that was it, but did you activate the plugin after or before it? If it was before removing them, then perhaps it is that, otherwise no. Look at the thread of Ficon, and make sure the changes lobracca listed happened.
As for awards, disable, and activate the plugin again.
As for self close, make sure the image is correct. Like the extension and all.
(Aug 15, 2011, 12:52 PM)Peter Wrote: [ -> ]I edited my post, and as for the Ficon, maybe that was it, but did you activate the plugin after or before it? If it was before removing them, then perhaps it is that, otherwise no. Look at the thread of Ficon, and make sure the changes lobracca listed happened.
As for awards, disable, and activate the plugin again.
As for self close, make sure the image is correct. Like the extension and all.
It's so weird, it's like the forum doesn't work with them >_< or something.

I'm going to delete them all, all! And try again, do you have msn or anything I can contact you by? Please PM me, thanks.