MyBB Central

Full Version: MyBB Freak Exclusive Theme Site.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ive opened up my very own theme site. I offer Free, Exclusive, and Premium themes. I also do custom work if needed. You dream it, I theme it. Themes are created within 3 days of accepting your request. Many have chosen my services and have returned for more. If you have any request please contact me and follow my themes @ http://www.mybbfreak.com
too bad i can't signup as it's disabled
(Aug 17, 2011, 08:51 AM)dutchwii Wrote: [ -> ]too bad i can't signup as it's disabled

My bad. Should be able to register now. Thanks
Maybe it's me but for some reason i am not getting my activation email
(Aug 17, 2011, 11:22 AM)dutchwii Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe it's me but for some reason i am not getting my activation email

Your account has been activated.
Remember Cod faction? Well yeah its getting released for free within the next week. That's right Free. Business is good so I decided to give back to the community. Thanks all for the support.
On Oct 1st 2011 I will be releasing the Dark Lair Theme for free to all my registered members as a token of my appreciation Wink

[Image: 2cp6wz9.gif]

This theme will be perfect for the Halloween season. Thanks everyone!!!
@ HaX420

In your forum at the upper right that has share this on facebook, twitter, etc. Is that a plugin? Name?
(Sep 27, 2011, 12:10 PM)Nihility Wrote: [ -> ]@ HaX420

In your forum at the upper right that has share this on facebook, twitter, etc. Is that a plugin? Name?

Its nice isn't it. No its not a plugin its custom coded my me. Hence the only forum you seen with it Wink
Tek blue, Bluefox and Darklair have been released to registered members for FREE Wink
Pages: 1 2