MyBB Central

Full Version: Nitro GFX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I'm happy to introduce Nitro GFX. I spent alot of time and effort and money for this to happen and it's starting to get better. I have been working on it for about 4 days so I did a pretty good job. I still need to add more Plug-Ins and such to make it better. I'm going to buy Photoshop Bliss V4 soon so I think the Theme will rock especially for a GFX Forum.

My Question to you all is, What can I do to my Forum to make it Better?

Thanks
iHydra
Nitro GFX
Nice site... not to bad of a theme.. but the logo is nice...

& It looks more of a general discussion forum then a graphics forum with all of the different forums and stuff.
(Sep 04, 2011, 03:35 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]Nice site... not to bad of a theme.. but the logo is nice...

& It looks more of a general discussion forum then a graphics forum with all of the different forums and stuff.

You always have to have different sections. or else GFXers will just go to http://gfxforums.net/
Yeah.. your some what correct... but With a lot of topics its just a discussion forum not a graphics forum.. You just gotta think what you can do to make it unique...
(Sep 05, 2011, 12:47 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah.. your some what correct... but With a lot of topics its just a discussion forum not a graphics forum.. You just gotta think what you can do to make it unique...

Well here's the thing.. That is just a forum. I'm not even 25% of my Planned out project. Within a Month I plan to finish my Forum and have everything setup. Then I have to Hire a Coder to code and build my Main Site where people can come request GFXs and I will have 5-10 Professional GFXers completing them. I will take 10% of the profit they make which will all go towards the domain and hosting payments and future upgrades. So pretty much I get nothing in return besides the Donations I get from the forum.. tho that will also go for the site..

Ahh true.. Smile if you dont mind would you give me a review for my forums? Since we are both working on trying to make Successful GFX Forums... and i don't plan on making Profit on my site.. I would rather help my members become successful and make money before i would even want money...