MyBB Central

Full Version: Hello, it's uzi.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello MyBB Central, some of you may know me from many other forum based websites including TheTechGame, XboxMB, HackForums, NextGenUpdate, Game-Tuts and many others. I started a website through mybb about a month ago in order to get something which was better than those freeforums based websites.

My website: http://uzi-gaming.com/

Personal; I'm 15, I live in the United Kingdom and enjoy boxing, rubgy, computing, graphical design, creating websites. I'm currently learning programming, website creating and coding.

I became a premium member in order to download the Tabbed groups plugin although I only found out it's compatible with 1.4x and not the current one I'm using (1.6.4). That's very unfortunate, You may have seen me around the mybb official forums, I go by the username of 'Alternate' considering uzi is taken by someone else.

I can't wait to see the released plugins on here, thanks for the welcoming in advanced. Regards,
uzi.
Hello.. welcome to the forums.. Tongue

Seems like you have a lot to say about yourself..
Just letting others know who I am, thanks Project for the welcoming.
Kia ora Cool

Be sure to be watching the Rugby World Cup Wink
in New Zealand

Nice theme on your site Smile
When I originally created this website introduction I was using a different theme, someone I knew gave me a newer looking theme package over AIM. I then installed it and it actually looks very nice. I messed up some of my plugins although I have been working on getting them back up and running as they were before. Thank you for the welcoming, I might watch the Rugby world cup although I'm not really into it.