MyBB Central

Full Version: My account not upgraded yet why ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well i dont know what is wrong and why no one answer me, but it toke long time and my account still not upgraded, and i post on HF and they removed my thread!!

whats is wrong and why no one answer me?

is thins kind of scam??, cause i paid on 9-9-2011 and noone even care !!!

and for bull shit asks about prove this is one

[/quote]
Swearing wont get you anywhere.

The upgrade process is just like at HF, all upgrades are manually checked over and approved (or not).
Yes, 4 days is out of the ordinary but im sure that Labrocca will get on it ASAP.

Please be patient
i was patient but i found that some members request after me and they upgraded now
also when this happen from my fav forums make me soo sad
Upgraded. Sorry about delay.
(Sep 13, 2011, 02:33 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Upgraded. Sorry about delay.

np labrocca, thanks for the fast response Smile
I have not waited too long...but if possible...can my upgrade be processed? Thanks!
lol it has been 2 hours for you
it can take up to 48 hours
do you guys not realize he owns like 5 forums and all of them have mass/a lot of members. He is a busy guy working for us 24/7 as is. Give him a break. He is doing it at his own best. Wait
I think omni should make use of the Hot Words plugin hes just released and close any threads that are to do with waiting for upgrades lol.
(Sep 14, 2011, 01:17 PM)zackrussell Wrote: [ -> ]lol it has been 2 hours for you
it can take up to 48 hours
do you guys not realize he owns like 5 forums and all of them have mass/a lot of members. He is a busy guy working for us 24/7 as is. Give him a break. He is doing it at his own best. Wait

NO WORRIES...wasn't complaining.