MyBB Central

Full Version: How's my forum hold up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bad, great, average?

http://bringit2u.com/forum
That is actually not to bad my friend. Good job
Thanks!!! Appreciate the time!!!
Forum is nice, i like the logo and how its encorporated into the theme.

You could do with a bit of colour though.

And you have tonnes of abreviations on the forum, most of which I can figure out, but some I cant.
Try something like: NFL - National Football League etc
You can put descriptions in Catergory headers aswell which does little neat.
Great pionts...will incorporate some! How do you suggest I add color though...without looking too busy?
Its a hard one, maybe just a few borders. Im not sure.
Best to duplicate your theme before making any changes.
Looks like a normal forum to me.
(Sep 14, 2011, 06:57 PM)BleepyEvans Wrote: [ -> ]Its a hard one, maybe just a few borders. Im not sure.

How do I use the same theme, but make a new theme for it....so I have the same theme with 2 titles...and the only difference is the header images. Do you know?
forum is simle, and normal...Good job
(Sep 15, 2011, 09:09 AM)mrfield16 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 14, 2011, 06:57 PM)BleepyEvans Wrote: [ -> ]Its a hard one, maybe just a few borders. Im not sure.

How do I use the same theme, but make a new theme for it....so I have the same theme with 2 titles...and the only difference is the header images. Do you know?

Install it again and name it back up or what ever you like. You cant name it the same. Unless one is in caps that might work or call it theme name 2. Then make edits to the original.