MyBB Central

Full Version: About how long before upgrade takes effect?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I upgraded, and would like to implement a few plugins on my site. About how long does it take for the upgrade to take effect?
This can take up to 48 hrs. Send Labrocca a pm and you have a chance at 24 hrs.
I just gotta say that I wouldn't have been as upset if on the registration page it said subscription activation would take 48 hours. I really paid to get a couple of Plugins, and would have been much more prone to paying for the standalone plugins if they were instant.

Disappointing.
(Oct 03, 2011, 06:08 PM)anothervenue Wrote: [ -> ]I just gotta say that I wouldn't have been as upset if on the registration page it said subscription activation would take 48 hours. I really paid to get a couple of Plugins, and would have been much more prone to paying for the standalone plugins if they were instant.

Disappointing.

Well the wait for it is well worth it. While anyone waits they should be preparing there forums making sure everything is nice and ready.
(Oct 04, 2011, 04:30 AM)HaX420 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 03, 2011, 06:08 PM)anothervenue Wrote: [ -> ]I just gotta say that I wouldn't have been as upset if on the registration page it said subscription activation would take 48 hours. I really paid to get a couple of Plugins, and would have been much more prone to paying for the standalone plugins if they were instant.

Disappointing.

Well the wait for it is well worth it. While anyone waits they should be preparing there forums making sure everything is nice and ready.

My forums are up and active, I just wanted a plugin, not to subscribe to this forum (no offense).

The buying process was misleading, imo, thats all I am really getting at. If you went to the store, went to the register, paid and then they said "you'll get it most likely within 48 hours, but you have to remind the store manager, and in some cases it can take a week." It would be unacceptable to most. Especially when its a flip in the Admin CP.
Same problem here. You guys should really use your own plugins huh?
He started doing them manually because people were getting the plugins they want then doing a chargeback.
Ah I seee. Fair enough but its $10... some people must be desperate
(Oct 05, 2011, 02:32 PM)booher Wrote: [ -> ]He started doing them manually because people were getting the plugins they want then doing a chargeback.

I imagine making people wait a week causes a similar amount of chargebacks.
(Oct 06, 2011, 03:29 PM)anothervenue Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 05, 2011, 02:32 PM)booher Wrote: [ -> ]He started doing them manually because people were getting the plugins they want then doing a chargeback.

I imagine making people wait a week causes a similar amount of chargebacks.

Possibly, but then they don't have a chance to steal what they want before doing the chargeback. Just learn to be patient...
Pages: 1 2