MyBB Central

Full Version: Can't send PM's.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't send PM's on this site.

Says I need a captcha code but there is none.

Also its been 48 hours and I still don't have an upgrade.
Same has anyone figured out the fix for this?
You will be Upgraded soon ....
Send a PM in .
I am still not upgraded, it has been a long time.
Quit whining. You could have searched and found the answer to why you're not upgraded yet, but you chose not to.

I'm sick of your shit already.

Then again, I shouldn't say that as I have as much credibility as you do considering you'll be a subscriber in 48 hours.
(Nov 17, 2011, 02:09 AM)F4T4L 3RR0R Wrote: [ -> ]Quit whining. You could have searched and found the answer to why you're not upgraded yet, but you chose not to.

Then again, I shouldn't say that as I have as much credibility as you do considering you'll be a subscriber in 48 hours.

Lol I was posting everywhere to get past the 10 post count limit so I could pm labrocca but I ended up speaking too him via HF lol at how you responded to all the threads I posted on Tongue
Yes I fixed the problem.
(Nov 17, 2011, 11:59 AM)bradandrews4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 17, 2011, 02:09 AM)F4T4L 3RR0R Wrote: [ -> ]Quit whining. You could have searched and found the answer to why you're not upgraded yet, but you chose not to.

Lol I was posting everywhere to get past the 10 post count limit so I could pm labrocca but I ended up speaking too him via HF lol at how you responded to all the threads I posted on Tongue

That's fine. I'm just sick of people who don't use the search function.
Lol,

I posted every post I could see so I got to 10 then got bored and used HF to contact labrocca. Anyways it took less than an hour for him to make me a subscriber Tongue
(Nov 17, 2011, 05:58 PM)F4T4L 3RR0R Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 17, 2011, 11:59 AM)bradandrews4 Wrote: [ -> ]

That's fine. I'm just sick of people who don't use the search function.