MyBB Central

Full Version: Tabbed menu utf8?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why cant write in tabbed as UTF-8 not english i want to write in cyrilic or something other how ?
If you're Russian, please write your post in Russian. I cannot understand you.
(Nov 22, 2011, 09:34 PM)F4T4L 3RR0R Wrote: [ -> ]If you're Russian, please write your post in Russian. I cannot understand you.

lol wtf you dont understand english? Smile Im not RUSSIAN!
I ask how to write in tabbed menu as utf8 cyrillic.

Пример вака Smile
It should work fine as long as your forum is set correctly. At best you may need to alter the table in mysql to make sure it's utf-8. That's probably the problem.
(Nov 23, 2011, 02:02 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]It should work fine as long as your forum is set correctly. At best you may need to alter the table in mysql to make sure it's utf-8. That's probably the problem.

Man everything works fine on my forum and is installed as utf-8 i have installed and language everything is good only this plugin when i goto Admin CP > Forum Posts > Tabbed Menu > New Tab ... and write it as "Дома" it gives me ?????? only this plugin can you help me how to fix this? I tryed and on phpmyadmin _tabmenu i change to utf8 font that tab and agin is ???
Really not sure if your database table is utf-8 what would be the problem. Can you export the scheme for that table and post it?