MyBB Central

Full Version: My Awards Permissions Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Award Moderators
Enter uid's for awards moderator (comma seperated)

I don't understand this, I would liek to give Super Moderators the power to give and take Awards to other users.

How would i do this?

thanks , i appreciate it!
Anyone have any ideas?
Well the Moderators can simply be entered in through their User/Profile ID's.
Say for example; You go to your profile and in the URL it shows that your user ID is 1 considering you were the first member.
Enter the number '1' into the award moderators, same with other members.

Hope this cleared everything up for you.
Ah, I think i understand.

Is there any possibility I can assign a group id into that field, which wil lallow that group to have the award permissions?
Not without rewriting parts of the plugin.
(Nov 27, 2011, 05:20 PM)F4T4L 3RR0R Wrote: [ -> ]Not without rewriting parts of the plugin.

So at the moment the plugin only lets you assign certain Members to give out Awards?
(Nov 27, 2011, 04:02 PM)uzi Wrote: [ -> ]Well the Moderators can simply be entered in through their User/Profile ID's.
Say for example; You go to your profile and in the URL it shows that your user ID is 1 considering you were the first member.
Enter the number '1' into the award moderators, same with other members.

Hope this cleared everything up for you.

I've put 19 and 1 into the Award Moderators,

Seems to do nothing when i enter the Moderator CP

Sad
I don't think there's anything supposed to be in the ModCP for awards.
(Nov 27, 2011, 06:13 PM)F4T4L 3RR0R Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think there's anything supposed to be in the ModCP for awards.

How is the user ment to give others awards then?

At the moment on my Super Admin account I can only grant other users awards in the Admin CP. Once typed in the UserID int othe Awards Moderator field and i cant seem to find any changes on the account.
I'm not sure mate. Wish I could help more.
Edit: Ill do some experimenting for you.
Pages: 1 2