MyBB Central

Full Version: How Long Will My Upgrade Take?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Labrocca can get busy. He is only human.

Upgrades take up to 48 hours.
Lol, read the post please
Hes telling people how long it will take.
He should set up an upgrade features via IPN so it is instant. There is no manual inspection required here. I'm thinking of purchasing a subscription but he takes very long to reply to questions. Regardless, all should understand that he is a busy man and shouldn't go whining about the upgrade in public.
He doesnt use IPN because he manually checks each transaction for fraud etc.
(Nov 30, 2011, 03:55 PM)steelmob Wrote: [ -> ]He should set up an upgrade features via IPN so it is instant. There is no manual inspection required here. I'm thinking of purchasing a subscription but he takes very long to reply to questions. Regardless, all should understand that he is a busy man and shouldn't go whining about the upgrade in public.

No, he shouldn't. Then the amount of fraudulent transactions increases significantly. Believe or not, Labrocca does run the largest MyBB forum, and believe it or not, it's a hacking forum, and while it's not about fraud, there are many who are fraudulent users, who, believe it or not, come over to MyBB Central and buy fraudulent subscriptions. He doesn't take long to respond to questions, and how difficult is it to make a thread on here? I come on here everyday, I believe Bleepy comes on here everyday, and now that xerotic is an admin and is helping Labrocca, I'd expect him to come here more often as well.
(Nov 30, 2011, 02:40 AM)Bapun Raz Wrote: [ -> ]Congrts you are now upgraded. Smile

Get out.                                                  
(Nov 30, 2011, 06:58 PM)F4T4L 3RR0R Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 30, 2011, 03:55 PM)steelmob Wrote: [ -> ]He should set up an upgrade features via IPN so it is instant. There is no manual inspection required here. I'm thinking of purchasing a subscription but he takes very long to reply to questions. Regardless, all should understand that he is a busy man and shouldn't go whining about the upgrade in public.

No, he shouldn't. Then the amount of fraudulent transactions increases significantly. Believe or not, Labrocca does run the largest MyBB forum, and believe it or not, it's a hacking forum, and while it's not about fraud, there are many who are fraudulent users, who, believe it or not, come over to MyBB Central and buy fraudulent subscriptions. He doesn't take long to respond to questions, and how difficult is it to make a thread on here? I come on here everyday, I believe Bleepy comes on here everyday, and now that xerotic is an admin and is helping Labrocca, I'd expect him to come here more often as well.
(Nov 30, 2011, 02:40 AM)Bapun Raz Wrote: [ -> ]Congrts you are now upgraded. Smile

Get out.                                                  

I do in fact believe that he runs the largest myBB forum because I've been a part of it earlier and do understand the fraudulent action that some make. However, this is not a hacking forum and most people are normal people requiring plugins and themes for their websites.

There are many checks that you can make against fraudulent activity using PayPal's IPN and I currently use it for products that I sell online. Nevertheless I am not questioning his decisions as he probably has further evidence to cite his reasoning.
I bet 70-80% of the members on this forum found it through HF or someone on HF.
After all HF is MyBB's post popular forum, however much they dont like it.
(Nov 30, 2011, 07:30 PM)BleepyEvans Wrote: [ -> ]I bet 70-80% of the members on this forum found it through HF or someone on HF.
After all HF is MyBB's post popular forum, however much they dont like it.

That ^^^

he runs some of the biggest MyBB forums on the internet so thats y it takes so long
Pages: 1 2 3