MyBB Central

Full Version: Usergroup plugin help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I downloaded a usergroup plugin, like if you are in more than 1 usergroup, on your profile it show a box, Additional Usergroups.
But I have this problem, it shows it under your name and in the box.
I want that the primary group, shows under your name and the others you are in, in the box.
Can anyone help me with this?
[Image: naamlooszm.png]
I have no idea what your talking about, please clean up your english.
Also include links to plugins etc.

Are you asking for additional groups to be displayed in a table in the users profile?
Or are you asking to have the additional user groups to be displayed under the primary group in postbit.
I am asking, how to make so, only the primary usergroup (in this case 'main owner') under the users profile.
And if he is in other groups, the other groups would be displayed there.
Where is there?
Are you asking for only the primary group to be displayed under the Username and Additional user groups to be displayed somewhere else?
There is the Additional usergroup box on your profile.
And I'm asking this:
Only the primary group to be displayed under the Username and Additional user groups to be displayed in the Additional usergroup box on your profile.
Is that possible?
Only the primary group to be displayed under the Username: That comes as standard with MyBB. A plugin is making your additional groups appear with your primary group.

Additional user groups to be displayed in the Additional usergroup box on your profile: You will need to use a plugin called Profile Groups to get the additional groups to appear in the extra table in the profile. http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-3890.html
But I have that plugin, I just want it that e.g on the picture, the newbie only is on the additional usergroup box, and not on under the name and in that box, what it is now.
Is that possible?
Ive told you what you need at MyBB.com
I don't really understand this.
You only provided me a link to mybbcentral.
BleepyEvans Wrote:"Only the primary group to be displayed under the Username": That comes as standard with MyBB. A plugin is making your additional groups appear with your primary group.

"Additional user groups to be displayed in the Additional usergroup box on your profile": You will need to use a plugin called Profile Groups to get the additional groups to appear in the extra table in the profile. http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-3890.html
Pages: 1 2 3