MyBB Central

Full Version: Side Boxes Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello mybb central i got some problem about sideboxes meanwhile i decided to turn all default boxes to off by removing them @ the template of sideboxes and add my custom box code which i want that it will only be posted and this what happens.

[Image: 1zz2tma.png]

I do a lot of modification under the code and i decided to remove all the functions and call the functions which is there in templates of mysideboxes and trying to post it again still that happens.

The boxes there which the board statistics is the forum stats and that is my problem i wan that only online poll i want to show and all boxes will be removed is it possible?.

Thank you just feeding back some bugs.
Looks like you messed up the templates. You're probably missing a closing tag.
(Dec 21, 2011, 06:25 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like you messed up the templates. You're probably missing a closing tag.

this what i did

if you notice there's no default thing which is sideboxes has like search box welcome box nor latest thread i removed everything and just changed it to my poll.What happened is it gives that thing.

If there's a closing tag missing is it possible for you to trace it and test it in your troubleshooting forum ?..Just remove everything default @ global templates then change it to your additional boxes sample which you give me an instruction on how to add a new box just add it and remove everything whats there in "MySideBoxes" Template.
(Dec 21, 2011, 06:25 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like you messed up the templates. You're probably missing a closing tag.

Also if you tell me i got some closing tag missing then you said that this plugin don't touch the template?.
You might have to add a break tag to the bottom of your custom code table.
<br />
(Dec 21, 2011, 10:22 PM)BleepyEvans Wrote: [ -> ]You might have to add a break tag to the bottom of your custom code table.
<br />

So you mean the custom code box.

Oh yeah i meant it Big Grin.. thank you. I will try to test it now Big Grin