MyBB Central

Full Version: Tab Menu Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello mybbcentral and thanks to bleppy evans for teaching me how to center my tabs.

But it maybe triggers some when i put a sideboxes in my forum.

Here is bleppy evans forum which the tabs was center while it has a myboxes at the left corner

[Image: 12217bs.png]

While mine is

[Image: 23jlagw.jpg]

at the left side and when i try to make it at the center by change it in the core css themes it happens that it overflows to my forum it is not on the center and i am tryin to change the position of it by using css as a success which is in firefox but the failure is when i opened it in IE it overflows again Sad.

This is the screenshot when i put all my tabs at the center of the page.

[Image: 2h334ow.png]

Thanks for the support.
can you show some screenshots of the variants please.
And please note that I dont use a sideboxes plugin.
Whatever your sidebox width is you'll need to margin or use padding to the tabs to offset that.
fix your sidebox width.
I thank you for the information! I was looking for and could not find. You helped me!
publix login
the traditions of essay writing dramatically went down. Human beings stored themselves busy in exceptional sports profusely.
(Dec 17, 2011, 07:20 AM)silverhawk Wrote: [ -> ]Hello mybbcentral and thanks to bleppy evans for teaching me how to center my tabs.

But it maybe triggers some when i put a sideboxes in my forum.

Here is bleppy evans forum which the tabs was center while it has a myboxes at the left corner

While mine is

at the left side and when i try to make it at the center by change it in the core css themes it happens that it overflows to my forum it is not on the center and i am tryin to change the position of it by using css as a success which is in firefox but the failure is when i opened it in IE it overflows again Sad.

This is the screenshot when i put all my tabs at the center of the page.

Thanks for the support.

nice pic!!!
(Dec 17, 2011, 05:55 PM)OliverĀ Evans Wrote: [ -> ]can you show some screenshots of the variants please.

maybe later ok!Wink
(Dec 17, 2011, 06:27 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Whatever your sidebox width is you'll need to margin or use padding to the tabs to offset that.

yes that's true
(Dec 17, 2011, 05:55 PM)OliverĀ Evans Wrote: [ -> ]can you show some screenshots of the variants please.

con't help sorry!