MyBB Central

Full Version: how long does it take
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how lontg dose paid subscription take to be added to your account
Search the forum before posting please.
where about
You guys really need to be patient. Jesse is very busy and just be patient.
I've been waiting, but if it goes on for more than a week then i'll start a thread about it or PM him again to see what's going on. For all the comments I see about Omni only being one person, surely there could be a better system in place than this if he's that busy. You should have a team of reviewers or something, maybe even if the mods were allowed to upgrade people.
Im pretty sure Omni wouldn't grant anyone access to his Paypal account etc Tongue
If MyBBCentral don't have an automated subscription process, there is a reason. Too much scammers, fraud reversal, ect. That's prevent those kind of people to not getting the famous plugins with stolen money.
(Jan 10, 2012, 09:54 AM)BleepyEvans Wrote: [ -> ]Im pretty sure Omni wouldn't grant anyone access to his Paypal account etc Tongue

There's alternatives though, why couldn't he just add everyone that appears as a valid payer to him, and put it in a list to a txt file that he can update on the forum? Maybe even design a plugin to add members to, and when staff approve them, because only members in that list should be valid payers, then he doesn't have to take the time to do a certain percentage of that upgrade list because he has help. Updated members get removed from pending queue, and then you know where you're at with upgrades.

It may take time if a plugin was invented, but it should make up for all the lost time creating the plugin easily in no time, and for the plugins that he's currently designed, i'm sure that this would be easy.

(Jan 10, 2012, 04:45 PM)WakBlack Wrote: [ -> ]If MyBBCentral don't have an automated subscription process, there is a reason. Too much scammers, fraud reversal, ect. That's prevent those kind of people to not getting the famous plugins with stolen money.

Who mentioned "automated"?