MyBB Central

Full Version: Upgraded... Now feeling scammed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi there. I wanted to use some of these mods. Because you guys seem to have mods that make me want to convert to MyBB.

However, the PM was pretty unclear after I paid my subscription fee:

Quote:After payment please PM
Your license key is XXX

It doesn't state whom to PM. So, I thought probably the main administrator that PM'd me through the PM system. But, a problem. I'm not allowed to send PMs. It says I need 30 posts? I just paid for a lifetime subscription. :/. I don't see any type of explanation thread explaining what to do. :/ Hopefully I'm just blind as I don't want to ask for a retraction.

So, how can I get this without spamming your forum in order to PM?

Edit: The subscribe page says instant access, might want to remove that as it can be interpreted as a contract. I don't mind waiting, but, you should be forefront about it.
Thank you, you guys have what seems like a decent plugin archive with good support (cause questions have all already been answered XD)
As you said, questions have already been answered.
48 hours ish to be upgraded
This can take up to 48 hours like he said.
And labrocca is like the most trusted guy on the net and never lets people down.
It takes up to 48hrs to be upgraded, just wait.
As said above upgrades take up to 48 hours, there is no scam be patient.
Can the subscriber page be updated to say that? It states it is instant. I don't mind waiting, as I stated, but, wish it was more forefront. And I paid with an email address that does not match my forum account. Edit: So will the admin be able to figure this out? I can't pm him cause it says I need 30 posts in order to PM.
(Jan 23, 2012, 02:26 PM)ashkir Wrote: [ -> ]Can the subscriber page be updated to say that? It states it is instant. I don't mind waiting, as I stated, but, wish it was more forefront. And I paid with an email address that does not match my forum account.
I doubt omni has more important things to deal with then just this site much less the subscription page you could make a suggestion, but as for now just sit back and be patient, it will come.
Is there an email I can contact? As I stated above, I cannot send a PM as it states to do so.
Thank you. Sent. Smile.
Pages: 1 2 3