MyBB Central

Full Version: Problem with mybbcentral plugins on my forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I try adding new codes/scripts in tabbed.css but doesn't work.
I uploaded and activated the donate, myawards and the contact form plugin but they all give me this error.

500 Internal Server Error
Quote:Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_perl/2.0.5 Perl/v5.8.8 Server at ehforums.net Port 80

I have made sure everything is the correct place and I got it checked by a member on HF and MyBB.

I can't ask help on MyBB because I'm denied help on MyBB.

Link to my forum: ehforums.net

P.S: I uploaded some plugins from mybb.com and they worked.

My forum version is 1.6.5
(Jan 25, 2012, 10:22 PM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]I try adding new codes/scripts in tabbed.css but doesn't work.
I uploaded and activated the donate, myawards and the contact form plugin but they all give me this error.

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_perl/2.0.5 Perl/v5.8.8 Server at ehforums.net Port 80

I have made sure everything is the correct place and I got it checked by a member on HF and MyBB.

This like a server problem as the hosting youre using server is having trouble with all the data and plugins.
(Jan 25, 2012, 11:58 PM)KaPPaH Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 25, 2012, 10:22 PM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]I try adding new codes/scripts in tabbed.css but doesn't work.

This like a server problem as the hosting youre using server is having trouble with all the data and plugins.

That's what I thought first but then I believe it was last night when I tried to upload the donate page files and activate the plugin for someone over TV and they had the same exact problem.
(Jan 26, 2012, 02:46 AM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 25, 2012, 11:58 PM)KaPPaH Wrote: [ -> ]

That's what I thought first but then I believe it was last night when I tried to upload the donate page files and activate the plugin for someone over TV and they had the same exact problem.
Check the file permissions that can also do that, i had problems with the ban page but it is now fixed but i cant say i ever got that server error.
- Your server seems to be hosted somewhere sketchy for me.
- It is a dick move to rip HF forum sections/descriptions.
(Jan 26, 2012, 01:46 PM)xerotic Wrote: [ -> ]- Your server seems to be hosted somewhere sketchy for me.
- It is a dick move to rip HF forum sections/descriptions.

I agree BUT not all your sections where copied. You have only seen the public forums. I have added more forums and stuff that are disallowed on HF on my forum and people with certain amount of posts can view them. My website is about 5 days old and I got new staff just yesterday. I can't think of millions of stuff all alone. If you can log in now, you can see that there has been a lot of edits on the sections. I also do agree that I copied of the proxy filter forum but it links to hidemyass.com and not filterbay.

Thanks for your answer and what you mean by sketchy?
I can edit your CSS to your liking if you want?
Would that solve the error and how do I fix this issue?