MyBB Central

Full Version: Issue with MyAwards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, basically I get this issue when I try to activate it.
http://gyazo.com/54d67f83cdb03a2996bc3f94a8b7bb56

I know IceGuru had the same issue but no one really answered how to fix it. I've already tried deleting then replacing the files for the plugin, but that didn't do anything. Does anyone have a definite answer on how to fix this, because I'd rather not fuck everything up on my forum.
Do you want me to uninstall and reinstall MyAwards for you?
If possible, could you just explain it to me? It would be nice to be able to refer back to this thread it ever happens again in the future. Oh, and I forgot to mention that this is currently on a local host, so I'm not exactly sure if that would make a difference or not.
Have you tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it?

EDIT: Just noticed, If It's on a local host it won't work lol.
Ah, well that would explain it. xD Time to go to free hosting, thanks though. ^^
No worries, I'm glad to of some how helped. I can try and find you a decent host if you'd like?
Naw, I'm not even sure if I'm going to be opening this forum, just playing around at this point. Though thanks for the offer. ^^
Always around to help, hit me up.
I heard you have to go to the myawards.php file in the plugins folder, search for TYPE=MyISAM (there are 2 of it I think) and replace it with ENGINE=MyISAM.