MyBB Central

Full Version: Additional Usergroups update?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can we get an Additional Usergroups update? I really want this plugin. Are there any alternatives?
What's wrong with it now? The 1.4x version should work I believe. If not I'll make sure it's updated.
(Mar 02, 2012, 09:38 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]What's wrong with it now? The 1.4x version should work I believe. If not I'll make sure it's updated.
After I activate it, users start receiving Errors. I could try it again. I'll post screenshots too. Smile
Never mind! I believe the error I was getting was from a different plugin.
(Mar 02, 2012, 09:41 PM)iRun Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 02, 2012, 09:38 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]What's wrong with it now? The 1.4x version should work I believe. If not I'll make sure it's updated.
After I activate it, users start receiving Errors. I could try it again. I'll post screenshots too. Smile

LOL...yeah that's often the case if you're activating a lot of plugins at one time. Our plugins are bug free.
(Mar 02, 2012, 09:48 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 02, 2012, 09:41 PM)iRun Wrote: [ -> ]

LOL...yeah that's often the case if you're activating a lot of plugins at one time. Our plugins are bug free.
Love your plugins <3 Keep up the great work.
What is the link to the 1.4x version?