MyBB Central

Full Version: My Awards + Tabbed Menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can anyone help me with these?

My Awards
Where can I get more icons?
Is there a way to order the awards in the way you want besides delete and add?
For the settings, when we set someone as a award mod, what powers are they given and how do they access it?

Tabbed Menu
It seems though even if I set a section of a forum under a category, it still appears on all the categories. Any idea how to fix this?
How do we change the color of the tabs?
Is there any way we can change the order?
What new category settings are they referring to?
sorry mate i really dont hav any idea..about this problem as am a newbie here

hope some expert will fix ur problem..wish u fud luck Smile
(Mar 12, 2012, 12:00 PM)open source Wrote: [ -> ]sorry mate i really dont hav any idea..about this problem as am a newbie here

hope some expert will fix ur problem..wish u fud luck Smile

What's thw point of this post? This forum is inactive, so I will probably not get help.
many icons are freely available on the internet - eg. iconfinder.com

awards have to be added one by one through the admin panel interface

sorting order is not possible without modifying the code
.................................................................................
color of tabs : change through css file
order of tabs : delete / edit tabs and make them again
unselect the checkbox while making a tab - it appears to be not required
.................................................................................
may be the experts are busy - they cannot repeat the same solutions again and again as
almost all required things are covered in release threads - I can see your thread on MyBB
community - but why don't you contact someone who contributes there ?
Award mod checkbox, what does it do?

What does the checkbox do?
So editting we rearrange it to the left most or right most side? Edit seems to not actually edit anything.
The tabs on the forums do not actually display the categories assigned to them. They don't work. They just show the same things.
Complete in the following order until your problems with tabbed menu are resolved.
  1. Read: http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-6945.html
  2. Ensure you have the latest version of the plugins.
  3. To order the tabs I first create the number of tabs I want with unquie names (1,2,3,4....) and then edit the tabs adding the content I want.
  4. Ensure all catergorys are linked to 1 tab.
  5. Ensure 1 tab has atleast 1 catergory assigned to it
  6. If a tab has 1 catergory ensure that the catergory is viewable by everyone. If it is a VIP tab add a Click here to update forum to fix the issue.
  7. Link us to your forum
  8. Complain futher

The mod function for awards is obsolete but hopefully will be added new version soon.
Awards apear in the award list in the order you add them.
Ordering of the awards shouldnt be a huge problem really.
(Mar 12, 2012, 11:18 PM)BleepyEvans Wrote: [ -> ]Complete in the following order until your problems with tabbed menu are resolved.
  1. Read: http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-6945.html
  2. Ensure you have the latest version of the plugins.
  3. To order the tabs I first create the number of tabs I want with unquie names (1,2,3,4....) and then edit the tabs adding the content I want.
  4. Ensure all catergorys are linked to 1 tab.
  5. Ensure 1 tab has atleast 1 catergory assigned to it
  6. If a tab has 1 catergory ensure that the catergory is viewable by everyone. If it is a VIP tab add a Click here to update forum to fix the issue.
  7. Link us to your forum
  8. Complain futher

The mod function for awards is obsolete but hopefully will be added new version soon.
Awards apear in the award list in the order you add them.
Ordering of the awards shouldnt be a huge problem really.

I checked your thread and it seems to have not solved the problem. I have post a question on it.

I created numbers from 1-11 and they are ordered 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,10,11. There is a way its ordered based on name. Right?

I have tried all tabs with one or multiple categories and all tabs with one category and it did not work. All tabs have at least one assigned to it.

I have some tabs that are not viewable by all members. That may be the problem. How do you create a click here update?

Any idea how the the multiple category under one tab is organized?

I will PM you my site.

I will complain further Smile when no one replies or this is not solved.
Is the </div> tag missing in the template? Honestly the release troubleshooting section fixes all problems.
(Mar 13, 2012, 09:50 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Is the </div> tag missing in the template? Honestly the release troubleshooting section fixes all problems.

I followed and checked it. All the changes mention on the release thread was automatically implemented. Check for yourself.

Index Page Templates > index

Forum Bit Templates > forumbit_depth1_cat
PMed again.
Ill run through everything for you.
Pages: 1 2