MyBB Central

Full Version: How do I increase the width of the MySidebar plugin from MyBB Central?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I increase the width?

Can anyone help me out?

I've been trying to search everywhere...
Quote:plugin file needs to be edited for modifying the side boxes width ; find all occurrences of <td width="200" & change it ..
Wow, thank you so much, I've been searching forever. Tongue
See people will help Big Grin the forum isnt dead.
Long live MyBBCentral Tongue
but as teluguresearcher says. The plugin files need to be changed to sidebar properties as the MySideBoxes plugin doesnt edit or create templates.
In the plugin file find this line a few times:

<td width="200" valign="top">

Alter the 200 to be whatever width you'd like.

Next version I'll make it a setting along with some other improvements.
(Mar 15, 2012, 12:01 PM)BleepyEvans Wrote: [ -> ]See people will help Big Grin the forum isnt dead.
Long live MyBBCentral Tongue

Haha, I'm surprised that someone did... I had posted this thread in various different areas because I haven't seen much activity here at MyBB Central lately but I'm glad I ended up posting it here and getting a response here. Long give MyBB Central!

(Mar 15, 2012, 01:20 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]In the plugin file find this line a few times:

Thanks labrocca and awesome, that will definitely be a great addition to the plugin. Smile

One more question however;

How would I add a bit of margin to the left side of the sidebar?
(Mar 15, 2012, 01:20 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]In the plugin file find this line a few times:

I think a jQuery collapse would be nice. Im currently using one hard coded into the templates which isnt great, but it works.
Ah yeah, collapse would definitely be nice.

Does anyone know how to increase the left margin?
between the forum and the sideboxes?
Same as before i supose, just search the plugin file for the CSS margin-left:
I dont use the plugin so I dont the exact code.