MyBB Central

Full Version: Can't think of a good type of forum to make
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I want to make a new forum, and I'm going to be purchasing a private theme and stuff, but I cannot think of a type of forum that is not overused (you get what I mean) yet will still attract lots of traffic. I'm mainly into gaming and programing so I kinda wanna make it have to do with that but they are used a lot so I need ideas :S If any of you have ideas please post them below!
A news forum would be nice,

I haven't seen many mybb forums based on world news

~Hostpro
(Mar 16, 2012, 05:54 PM)hostpro Wrote: [ -> ]A news forum would be nice,

I haven't seen many mybb forums based on world news

~Hostpro

Thats not a bad idea Smile Keep them coming guys!
Hmm... Make something based on the things you like to do, but PLEASEE do not make it another gaming/hacking forum. :/
(Mar 17, 2012, 12:10 PM)Darkwin Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm... Make something based on the things you like to do, but PLEASEE do not make it another gaming/hacking forum. :/

Do you feel there are too many programming forums?
(Mar 17, 2012, 12:10 PM)Darkwin Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm... Make something based on the things you like to do, but PLEASEE do not make it another gaming/hacking forum. :/

Whats wrong with making another gaming forum?

(Mar 18, 2012, 07:40 AM)tronik Wrote: [ -> ]

Whats wrong with making another gaming forum?

They have been made like thousands of times Tongue
Do you guys think http://modderforums.net/index.php has any potential? I made it a while ago but then forgot about it.
Graphic Design is always a good sell....
If you want to share your success stories then go with some unique niche.