MyBB Central

Full Version: How to change reputation.php colors?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I got a new theme on my forum, but the reputation page is really hard to read, and I want to change the colors of it. Here is an example:
[Image: 3U7D2g.png]
if you could please tell me what template/file to edit I would greatly appreciate it Smile
you can change the background color in global.css line 209 (".trow_reputation_positive" tag)
this tag is for positive reputations, for negative reputations change background in .trow_reputation_negative tag

I recommend using rgba color system for opacity
(Mar 22, 2012, 01:44 AM)hady Wrote: [ -> ]you can change the background color in global.css line 209 (".trow_reputation_positive" tag)
this tag is for positive reputations, for negative reputations change background in .trow_reputation_negative tag

Thanks, I got it to work Smile
(Mar 22, 2012, 01:44 AM)hady Wrote: [ -> ]you can change the background color in global.css line 209 (".trow_reputation_positive" tag)

Yeah thanks, I needed this too.