MyBB Central

Full Version: How do I increase left margin of sidebar box for MySidebar plugin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I've added:

Code:
style="margin-left:5px;"

To all of the instances of:

Code:
<td width="250" valign="top"

But it didn't seem to work. Any help?
Please pm me, I'll give you my skype, I'll help.
I don't have Skype unfortunately.

Can anyone help me right here on MyBB Central?
Bump, I still need help.
Are you using Cloudflare or any other caching mechanism?
(Apr 07, 2012, 03:27 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using Cloudflare or any other caching mechanism?

Not at the moment, no.
Is there any class or id selectors on he box you would like to modify? If there are then you can use that selector to adjust the margin, If not you may need to edit the plug-in file and just add a class="classname" then adjust from there with css.

Also, make sure there isnt any css rules below your rule you added that will over-right the margin adjustments.
Anyone else have any advice?
so you didnt read my post or you need someone physically to come over to your house and do it for you. We need more information. Styling CSS isnt to difficult. You either arent targeting the right element or your margin-adjustment is being over-written. Use Firefox's 'Firebug plugin' if youa re having trouble or Chromes 'Inspect Element'
It's a table that's using the .thead class:

Code:
<table class="tborder" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="4" border="0">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td class="thead">
</tr>
<tr>
</tbody>
</table>

If I add margin to the thead class it's also going to add that to the other areas of the forum that I don't want, I just want a little extra margin between the forums and the sidebox.
Pages: 1 2