MyBB Central

Full Version: Conversion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I bought a forum, I got it populated a little and up and running. It is running on Invision Power Board. I used IPB in the past and well, its hard to make mods for and a little pricey. I would like to know how I can convert my IPB 3.2 forum Database to a MyBB database. If you all know how I might be able to do it please let me know.
You should look into the MyBB Merge System. Unsure if your verison of IPB is supported but that's where you would look.
(Apr 06, 2012, 10:48 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]You should look into the MyBB Merge System. Unsure if your verison of IPB is supported but that's where you would look.

Ok.
I just checked:

Invision Power Board 2.1, 2.2, or 2.3

I can't seem to find anything that will allow me to convert to MyBB, even if I have to do like IPB 3.2 -> ForumSoftware -> AnotherFormSoftware -> MyBB.
(Apr 06, 2012, 10:48 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]You should look into the MyBB Merge System. Unsure if your verison of IPB is supported but that's where you would look.

I used the SVN version of it. It worked good except for forum permissions and I lost some posts from users.
I can do conversion for you. You can pm me if you wish!
(Apr 08, 2012, 12:46 PM)forumhookers Wrote: [ -> ]I can do conversion for you. You can pm me if you wish!

You didn't read my above post did you?