MyBB Central

Full Version: Problem with logging in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I moved my board from /forum to / and I changed the settings file and changed the cookies and board path. Last night it was working fine, but now, when I log into the admin cp it loads 1 page then makes me log in again.
maybe it wasnt working last night and your cache just hadnt updated?
(Apr 09, 2012, 08:18 AM)Sawboo Wrote: [ -> ]maybe it wasnt working last night and your cache just hadnt updated?

I got it working. I had to manually edit my DB also. But I get this error on registration:
[Image: a81067e343b37c5d465882350f148cdb.png]

I have already disabled hidden captcha
The member_register template for your theme most likely has a {captcha} when it should display {hiddencaptcha} or {$regimage}
just after the {$referrer} line.
From my member_register template
Code:
{$requiredfields}
{$referrer}
{$regimage}
I assume you switched the captcha to use reCAPTCHA? You could try re-enabling the default captcha to see if this is the issue. If it is, we can fix it pretty easily to use reCAPTCHA.
(Apr 09, 2012, 09:05 AM)Sawboo Wrote: [ -> ]The member_register template for your theme most likely has a {captcha} when it should display {hiddencaptcha} or {$regimage}
Code:
{$requiredfields}
{$referrer}
{$regimage}
I assume you switched the captcha to use reCAPTCHA? You could try re-enabling the default captcha to see if this is the issue. If it is, we can fix it pretty easily to use reCAPTCHA.
I changed alot of things in it. I had 3 extra </divs> and some other stuff. It works now.
(Apr 09, 2012, 12:31 PM)Capito Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 09, 2012, 09:05 AM)Sawboo Wrote: [ -> ]The member_register template for your theme most likely has a {captcha} when it should display {hiddencaptcha} or {$regimage}
Code:
{$requiredfields}
{$referrer}
{$regimage}
I changed alot of things in it. I had 3 extra </divs> and some other stuff. It works now.

Glad you got it working!
I need help with this problem as well. It'd be nice if someone answered
(Apr 09, 2012, 08:52 PM)element234 Wrote: [ -> ]I need help with this problem as well. It'd be nice if someone answered

The problem most likely lies in your member_register template.