MyBB Central

Full Version: Tab Menu 2 Problems - Not in common issues [HELP PLEASE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

Issue 1:
I've been having this problem for a while now and I have no clue how to fix it.

Each tab I click on makes the sections appear at a different height,

Sorry for the bad explanation but I have some screenshots:

Tab 1:
[Image: ne9YA.png]

Tab 2:
[Image: 7pbD8.png]

Tab 3:
[Image: lI7zX.png]

The site is: http://www.theprofiters.com/

It would be amazing if anybody knows how to help.

Issue 2:
I tried to add a sidebar to the index page and when I removed it I must have accidently removed something from the tab menu.

Now I'm getting the # at the end of my url when you click a tab. The tab still shows the contents within the tab clicked but the tab doesn't highlight to show it's clicked.

I used Bleepy Evan's fix but I already had that data there.

Please can somebody help?

~Hostpro
If you can set me up a Admin account with approriate perms, I can take a look for you.
Please note im really busy, all my paid work comes first and ill get to you when I have nothing else on Smile
(Apr 22, 2012, 05:58 PM)BleepyEvans Wrote: [ -> ]If you can set me up a Admin account with approriate perms, I can take a look for you.
Please note im really busy, all my paid work comes first and ill get to you when I have nothing else on Smile

I'm not really comfortable doing that due to previous experiences with other people.

However I could send you screenshots of anything you would need to look at to find the problem?

Or I could use Team Viewer or Skype to view my screen.

Hope you can still help.

~Hostpro
Id really struggle to Troubleshoot your issue without Admin Perms.
If you look at the mass amount of people ive helped over the years, you will see that I dont screw with anyones forum. Most of the people ive helped actually left with admin permissions to this day.
(Apr 23, 2012, 11:17 AM)BleepyEvans Wrote: [ -> ]Id really struggle to Troubleshoot your issue without Admin Perms.
If you look at the mass amount of people ive helped over the years, you will see that I dont screw with anyones forum. Most of the people ive helped actually left with admin permissions to this day.

Is that the only way you'd be able to help?

~Hostpro
Yeah, I had this problem when I updated to MyBB 1.6.7. I ended up reverting the index page to the 1.6.6 version and resetting my theme. It worked for me. Well anyways, good luck to you! Hope this helps.
I have fixed issue 2 by deleting all the tabbed menu files and then re-uploading and assigning tabs again.

The first issue still occurs where the tabs appear at different heights etc.

Does anybody know how to fix this?

~Hostpro
Have you tried to reinstall yet?
Yes, I have completely re-installed and added the categories back in.

This fixed the index.php# problem but I still have the problem with the height.

~Hostpro