MyBB Central

Full Version: [Release] Online 24 (a whos online past 24 hours for index page)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
License is GNU/GPL attached inside extras folder.

Plugin Name: Online 24
Plugin Author: Jesse Labrocca
Plugin Website: http://www.MybbCentral.com
Plugin Version: 1.0
Plugin Mybb Compatibility: 1.2
Plugin File Edits: None
Plugin File Uploads: 2
Plugin Description: This plugin adds a list of the members for the past 24 hours that have visited.

Installation

1. Upload the files from the zip

2. Login to your admincp and ACTIVATE the plugin (Online 24) in the plugin manager.

Screenshots are all available inside the extras folder.

This has FULL language support. If you wish to use non-english simply copy the online24.lang.php to your language folder and change accordingly.

DEMO: http://www.hackforums.net

Troubleshooting: If you notice a difference between the Online 24 and the stats in the who's online page today...that's because online24 works off the sessions table which if reset or crashed will reset the results. User table is more accurate but the sessions table will produce less load and faster query. If you want it off the user table make these changes:

Open your inc/plugins/online24.php

Replace this:
Code:
    $query = $db->query("
        SELECT DISTINCT s.sid, s.ip, s.uid, s.time, s.location, u.username, s.nopermission, u.invisible, u.usergroup, u.displaygroup
        FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."sessions s
        LEFT JOIN ".TABLE_PREFIX."users u ON (s.uid=u.uid)
        WHERE s.time > $stime
        ORDER BY s.time DESC
    ");

With this:
Code:
    $query = $db->query("
        SELECT u.*
        FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."users u
        LEFT JOIN ".TABLE_PREFIX."usergroups g ON (g.gid=u.usergroup)
        WHERE u.lastactive > $stime
        ORDER BY u.lastactive DESC
    ");

Thank you.
thanx for sharin this!
Weird it looks fine to me. Are you clicking it or right clicking it?

Yeah...try to download it again..did you unzip it first?
What's your OS and what do you use to unzip the file? I have no problems on my end at all. Try adding the php extension.

Inside the Zip is the main folder online24 and from there is the directories like inc/ and extras/

I don't know what could be causing your error.
Files look fine to me, and I had no problem uploading and activating.

edit: I think there might be a problem with it though. I used it back to back with the old one, and yours didn't register two of the members who had been
on last...like within an hour. I'll try the change you suggested and see if that fixes it.

edit again: Well, the new code makes the member count ok, but now there are 0 guests, which I know is wrong.
Yeah a side effect of changing the query is that guests are not counted. The only way to count guests is sessions. You can remove those lines in the template online24_index and just have it display the members.
it display like this please helpSadSad
[attachment=455]
all the other plugin zips work and i even have a few of urs...I had no issues with but with the this one particular script the whos been online in the past twenty four hours...both urs and another, i always had issues with...atleast with the other one i can get somewhere and see something......i give up on this whos been online in the past twenty four hours plugin urs or otherwise...is no biggie to me...thanx anyways
Two things...PM me your email and I will send you a clean copy (no zip) and have you tried another browser? Maybe the Gzip compression is corrupting the file for you. I just don't know.

ancraz- Go to the admincp and edit the template online24_index.

Add colspan="2" to each TD tag (there are two of them). That SHOULD work..
labrocca Wrote:ancraz- Go to the admincp and edit the template online24_index.

Add colspan="2" to each TD tag (there are two of them). That SHOULD work..
plz in step my step format because iam so stupied
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6