MyBB Central

Full Version: Forum Icons redirects me to MyBBCentral.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I click "Forum Icons" in ACP it just directs me here. Can someone please tell my why and how to fix this?
Because that will redirect you to where the Icon is made, same with MyBB central plugins, they normally direct to the plugin's download page, if you're looking to change the settings, I think it'll most likely be in the ACP > Configuration.
(May 02, 2012, 09:59 PM)Thermogenic Wrote: [ -> ]Because that will redirect you to where the Icon is made, same with MyBB central plugins, they normally direct to the plugin's download page, if you're looking to change the settings, I think it'll most likely be in the ACP > Configuration.

You don't understand.

That's my ACP. When I click Forum Icons I get directed to here. It should take me to the settings page so I can upload images but it doesn't.
(May 02, 2012, 10:03 PM)Bad Meets Evil Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 02, 2012, 09:59 PM)Thermogenic Wrote: [ -> ]Because that will redirect you to where the Icon is made, same with MyBB central plugins, they normally direct to the plugin's download page, if you're looking to change the settings, I think it'll most likely be in the ACP > Configuration.

You don't understand.

That's my ACP. When I click Forum Icons I get directed to here. It should take me to the settings page so I can upload images but it doesn't.

It's meant to do that! get to the settings via configuration.. just try it?
Updated below
That's normal for all plugins. You're not clicking the correct links. You're on the plugin info page.
Sorry yep, just checked your screenshot xD
You access the ficons menu from the forums & posts menu.
God, this has trumped me so many times with so many plugins its almost embarassing.