MyBB Central

Full Version: MyBB - Userbar Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I'd like to show groups lead by other members as little badges like the achievements on this forum but for groups with their icon on it.

I'd like to keep the userbars for the main groups like this:

[Image: ZqoyK.png]

But then have a 16x16 ribbon or something to show if I was in a custom usergroup.

Is there a plugin for this or does anybody know how to do this?

Forum URL - http://theprofiters.com

~Hostpro

EDIT - I know I could just change the group image to some 16x16 badge, but I'd like them to show up side by side and leave the main userbars verticle.
Why don't you simply use 'MyAwards' ? and award them the ribbon Smile?

Edit ;
Why don't you just edit the userbar in Photoshop or something, and make the space a bit bigger, and add the ribbons on each side of it? then when the person is given the userbar, the ribbons will appear on the userbar.
(May 15, 2012, 07:54 AM)Louis Richardson Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you simply use 'MyAwards' ? and award them the ribbon Smile?

Edit ;
Why don't you just edit the userbar in Photoshop or something, and make the space a bit bigger, and add the ribbons on each side of it? then when the person is given the userbar, the ribbons will appear on the userbar.

Hey,

Thanks for your reply,

MyAwards - I'm looking for just a postbit edit so it's automatic when somebody joins a custom group and doesn't require an admin (me) to award them a badge too.

I have editted the userbar in photoshop but I'm not sure where you mean to make the space bigger.

Here is a pic:
[Image: GRCq2.png]

I would like the ribbons to be side by side.

~Hostpro
Hey!
If you'd like to set me up an admin account, (for about 10 hours due to different timezones) i'll fix it for you.
Send me the details to the account on here, via PM.
Also, tell me what you mean by ribbons and we're I can find the ribbons and i'll add them to the userbars Smile!

Cheers.