MyBB Central

Full Version: Persistent Issue With Log-In
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am the website administrator for the Alabama Sustainable Agriculture Network, where I installed a MYBB Forum. I joined this forum because I
can't seem to get any kind of help in the official MyBB Community Forum, but I keep having persistent problems with logging in. I would like to resolve this once and for all so that I can move on to something else.

I read all the suggested fixes in the MYBB Community Forum, and I attempted each one, however, I still am getting nowhere.

Despite the fact that I built the forum and I am the ONLY admin, the forum never recognizes me, and I get the message that I have attempted to login too many times, and I need to wait 15 minutes before attempting to log-in again. This just goes on and on and on. I KNOW THAT I KNOW MY LOG-IN AND PASSWORD... But, the forum NEVER recognizes me as the administrator.

I am pulling my hair out. I am not a coder, but I have a lot of experience installing and using php scripts. But, this is ridiculous. Is there anybody available who can assist me???
The mybb.com site is offline.