MyBB Central

Full Version: Can't PM, so How to activate my account?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well since there's a 10post limit on PM's I can't send my activation key right?

Anyway around this without having to make post I generally don't care about? Not that this isn't a great forum and community but to be honest I'm here for the mods
What do you mean "send your activation key"? If you mean email activation, it looks like you have done that. If you mean Subscription activation - it is handled automatically, just give it a minute Smile

Aventura
(Jun 05, 2012, 04:56 PM)aventura Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean "send your activation key"? If you mean email activation, it looks like you have done that. If you mean Subscription activation - it is handled automatically, just give it a minute Smile

Aventura

Google sent me a Activation key after checkout along with a message that said "Please PM"
Oh you didn't use Paypal, you used google checkout. Use the contact page with the subject: "registration problem" then I guess. Smile

Hope that helps you mate - although it may be a while before you receive the subscription on your account

Aventura
Make 10 posts and then PM Omni.
Make 10 post here and Pm labrocca. He is the admin