MyBB Central

Full Version: mybb is best board?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

dumb_dl_requ_

mybb is best board?
I believe so yes if your looking for following;
  • Free forum software
  • Best support
  • A start off in the business
  • Good for being employed on your website
  • And many more

However, I believe mybb is the best software because mybb starts people off in this area and is easy to understand but also edit. Also, their are way more plugins for this which are much better than other forum software's such as; Vbulletin and ipboard etc.
yes mybb is an excellent board

Leonie

yep..
Mybb is best board
Yes it is... I still can't believe how long I have been using it, since version 1.2beta and have loved it since. I cannot believe it is still free! It is very easy to configure , build to what you want, for whatever purpose. Lots of plugins and great help on their site too.
I think it is the best

and shekii, just so you know, if you want anybody that isn't stupid to join your forum, don't say "bestest", you'll just look stupid.
(Jun 13, 2012, 03:37 PM)dumb_dl_requ_ Wrote: [ -> ]mybb is best board?

MyBB is a discussion board that has been around for a while; it has evolved from other bulletin boards into the forum package it is today. Therefore, it is a professional and efficient discussion board, developed by an active team of developers. The MyBB history has been recorded and is available for the interested to read. You can also read more about the MyBB team and why they develop MyBB in their spare time. We also like to highlight the most active and contributing fansites of the MyBB community.
I would indeed agree with you, good sir.
MyBB is amazing, the amount of features you can have is staggering.
I think it's the best free forum software. IPB is pretty good Wink
You sure know how to make a thread, you could have atleast added some more information/content...
Pages: 1 2