MyBB Central

Full Version: Ban Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been looking for a way to add a Ban Page to my site so everyone can see who is banned and why they where banned. I have looked around and found nothing. Found 1 plugin that it was outdated, how can I updated this plugin to work for the latest version of MyBB or is there an already updated version or another way to add a ban page to my site for everyone to view?

Thanks,
LucianDev
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/bans.php">Ban List</a></li>

This is the code I use in my header template
I get 404 page not found, is there a specific pluggin for this?
Nope I just added that code to my header and it did what I wanted it to, you will need to make sure that you have the bans.php on your server
(Jul 04, 2012, 01:00 AM)Cal Lightman Wrote: [ -> ]<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/bans.php">Ban List</a></li>

This is the code I use in my header template

I don't even have a bans.php in my files, so going to this page would give me a 404 error.
I'm thinking a plugin or something is needed first.
I dont have a plugin for it...I will upload the bans.php and send it to you in a PM
(Jul 04, 2012, 02:05 PM)Cal Lightman Wrote: [ -> ]I dont have a plugin for it...I will upload the bans.php and send it to you in a PM

What you sent me worked,
I appreciate you mate, thank you very much.
not a problem. glad i could help