MyBB Central

Full Version: MyBBTopSites - Submit your forum for free
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I have just set up a Top list for MyBB forums. You can submit your site for free and get your users to vote for your site, the higher the votes you have the higher you are on the rankings. And the higher you are on the rankings the more traffic you will be bringing in.

Feel free to submit your sites and gain backlinks & legitimate traffic!

Please Note:

* I have literally just set this up and I will be making it look much more professional and user-friendly

http://mybbtopsites.com/
If you need/want help with it, just send me a pm.
Thanks for the opportunity mate, I literally just set this up and I'm going to make this look far more professional and user friendly over the course of the near future.
(Aug 01, 2012, 10:47 AM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]Hi mate. It's the owner of Bookie Defeaters! Your website is brilliant and I highly recommend people who own a MyBB forum to register.

That's exactly what I like to hear.

This weekend I plan on adding widgets for forum admins to put on their sites to display their rank / votes for that day / link to their vote page.
i already registered my site mate Big Grin
(Aug 03, 2012, 01:54 PM)rovimaki Wrote: [ -> ]i already registered my site mate Big Grin

Fantastic, make sure you get your users to vote to increase your ranking Smile