MyBB Central

Full Version: MyAwards issue...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, well i own the forum eWhore.Pro and am running the latest MyAwards plugin, everything was fine no changes happened recently that could've cause any issues all of a sudden now i am receiving this SQL error:

Code:
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1286 - Unknown table engine 'InnoDB'
Query:
SELECT p.uid, p.pid, a.* FROM mybb_myawards_users a LEFT JOIN mybb_posts p ON (p.uid=a.awuid) WHERE pid IN('7306','7330','7342','7343','7346','7348','7349','7419','7503','7524')

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

I disabled the MyAwards plugin and it seem to resolve the issue, Just would like to know if i am the only one experiencing this or if someone could point me out towards resolving the issue. thanks!
Contact your host, sometimes MySQL is dumb and restarts without loading the InnoDB module despite it being enabled in configuration. Your host will need to correct this issue for you, if you are on a shared hosting. If not check your configuration file for MySQL (my.ini) and see if you have InnoDB enabled.

Guide to use: http://forums.mysql.com/read.php?22,1506...msg-150623