MyBB Central
My Awards 2.4 - Printable Version

+- MyBB Central (http://www.mybbcentral.com)
+-- Forum: Mybb 1.6x Series Topics (http://www.mybbcentral.com/forum-34.html)
+--- Forum: Mybb 1.6x Official Central Plugins and Hacks (http://www.mybbcentral.com/forum-35.html)
+--- Thread: My Awards 2.4 (/thread-8418.html)

RE: My Awards 2.0 - labrocca - Mar 12, 2012

(Mar 11, 2012, 02:55 AM)dalawh Wrote: Any chance you can upload more icons or does anyone know where I can get them?

Sorry you're responsible for finding your own icons.

RE: My Awards 2.0 - dalawh - Mar 12, 2012

(Mar 12, 2012, 11:24 AM)labrocca Wrote:
(Mar 11, 2012, 02:55 AM)dalawh Wrote: Any chance you can upload more icons or does anyone know where I can get them?

Okay.

What power do award mods get and where can they access it?

RE: My Awards 2.0 - labrocca - Mar 12, 2012

(Mar 12, 2012, 12:08 PM)dalawh Wrote:
(Mar 12, 2012, 11:24 AM)labrocca Wrote:

Okay.

What power do award mods get and where can they access it?

Award mods are not yet part of My Awards.

RE: My Awards 2.0 - Xerotic - Mar 12, 2012

MyAwards 2.1
------------
If upgrading from 2.0, just overwrite old files with new files. No need to deactivate.
If upgrading from 1.x, use instructions for MyAwards 2.0 upgrade.

===========
Change Log
===========
-Fixed 'Threaded' mode award display.
-On stats.php page, if latest awards to display is set to '0', no awards will be displayed.
-If a user receives the same award twice, it will now reflect in postbit.

RE: My Awards 2.0 - Projec13 - Mar 12, 2012

AMAZING!!! A+++++ Worked first try and is probably going to be my favorite MyBB plugin ever no lie lol..

Is it possible to add a way where members can recommend ppl for awards or something ? Like I'm using it for a clan website for a PS3 clan, and the awards are based off achievements in game. But I don't make all my officers admins of course, so is there some way it could be done that you can give certain user groups permissions to give out awards, and a way to do it from the forums or mod cp or something ?

RE: My Awards 2.0 - dalawh - Mar 12, 2012

(Mar 12, 2012, 08:44 PM)Projec13 Wrote: AMAZING!!! A+++++ Worked first try and is probably going to be my favorite MyBB plugin ever no lie lol..

Is it possible to add a way where members can recommend ppl for awards or something ? Like I'm using it for a clan website for a PS3 clan, and the awards are based off achievements in game. But I don't make all my officers admins of course, so is there some way it could be done that you can give certain user groups permissions to give out awards, and a way to do it from the forums or mod cp or something ?

Now that would be a nice feature. I know vBulletin has it.

RE: My Awards 2.0 - WallBB - Mar 13, 2012

Wow that is great to hear Omni Smile

RE: My Awards 2.0 - WallBB - Mar 13, 2012

I am getting this problem, ->
There was an unknown error uploading your image. Sad

RE: My Awards 2.0 - Projec13 - Mar 13, 2012

(Mar 13, 2012, 01:45 PM)Verilog Wrote: I am getting this problem, ->
There was an unknown error uploading your image. Sad

3. Chmod /root/uploads/awards/ to 777.

Did you do that ?

RE: My Awards 2.0 - labrocca - Mar 13, 2012

Quote:But I don't make all my officers admins of course, so is there some way it could be done that you can give certain user groups permissions to give out awards

We're gonna work on a system for modcp to have access to grant awards.