REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crackershub - Cracking & Leaking Forum
Well I don't have much to say about Crackershub... Crackershub is mainly focused on leaking and cracking. We do not have an premium section yet, so everything will be shared on the free sections atm.

Well go ahead and join,
Crackershub.sx

Thanks
I'd like to constructively give you my opinion on your new forum. Firstly congratulations on your launch! Let's get started.

For starters, I don't prefer the .sx domain extension. It is new and has been growing popular among hackers, programmers, and people that visit the popular Leak.sx site. However it isn't the best for SEO. I would feel much safer and feel more professional registering on a .com, .net, or .org domain.

Secondly, the [OLD] and [NEW] notification buttons next to the forum names aren't very attractive. Too big. I would recommend having them removed or changed to green and grey circles that are much smaller - which will still notify you of new threads made.

Lastly, there are way to many subforums in the gaming section. Good luck on your forum!
I would like to read about it anymore. Prompt, what literature to study?
publix login
Why would anyone join a startup warez forum when there is LF.

Site ded m8

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum Hotel - Webmaster/Admin/Blog/Chat forum Gamrpro 23 6,928 May 01, 2017, 02:28 PM
Last Post: actavis
  Forum Relaunch Forum Mafia Sign up today! iRocker 0 726 Oct 08, 2016, 07:29 AM
Last Post: iRocker
  AiTiShare.Com | Premium Accounts | Cracking Account | Crackers Assembly ZhaoSin 2 2,217 Oct 05, 2014, 07:20 AM
Last Post: syd19
  Xbox Live Forum | Join now! Amazing forum Heyzen 2 2,073 Jan 09, 2012, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Heyzen
  Forum Resources - Support For Forum Owners MrJohn 0 1,400 May 29, 2011, 06:26 PM
Last Post: MrJohn