REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Who am I?
i hope you will help me! Big Grin
Hey Jesse thanks for making such an awesome & helpful forum for us MyBB fans!
You are welcome sir. Just trying my best.
I've actually used several other forum softwares in the past, and I really like myBB. It looks similar enough to IPB, with a bit more functionality, and its definitely a better board than phpBB, so... Its great that there is a site like this.
Hey everyone, I'm somewhat new to the forum stuff. Mine hasn't been up very long but I think people will enjoy it. Eventually I want to put an arcade up and I'm working on the points system now for a virtual store. If you want to check it out, its a forum to complain about anything you want. Check it out leave some feedback, I'm open to criticism so be harsh if you want. Smile Anyway the link is in my sig. Later Tongue
Shishire Maiga Wrote:I've actually used several other forum softwares in the past, and I really like myBB. It looks similar enough to IPB, with a bit more functionality, and its definitely a better board than phpBB, so... Its great that there is a site like this.

I'll have to second this. I was in heaven when I found myBB, SMF and phpBB were already getting on my nerves.
Hey Jesse, been using a few of your plugins on my site so I thought I'd stop by and say keep up the good work!
I'm Laie Techie from the MyBB web site. Like others, I joined here for the mods and plugins!

I grew up on the North Shore of O`ahu, but moved to the mainland after earning a degree in Computer Science.
Well I have just found MyBB tonight and am liking what I am seeing, it makes neat looking forums very easily and hopefully, with a bit of practice can get a really good looking forum online soon, probably in the New Year.