REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Who am I?
I am Jesse Labrocca. I am a big fan of mybb. I acquired this domain last year and decided to make a cool mybb fan site. Basically this site serves as a home for my mods, clients and templates of mybb.

I do paid work for mybb as well as help others for free.

As for getting more personal. I am 36. I live in Las Vegas with my wife and 4 kids (2 sons and 2 daughters). I work at home and take care of my kids. I like to play Counter-Strike (CSS or CZ) and enjoy lots of different musical styles.

Anyways...that's me. I would love to hear more about you as well.
Hi Jes, pleased to meet you. I too like MyBB Big Grin
Came over here from the Mybb community to get one of Labrocca's plugins! Have my own forum but don't advertise it! HATE hackers, don't you know! LOL...anyway, been using the forum software for a year next month!
Oh you can post your forums...why not advertise it?
I guess I just like getting my members through my main site. That way I know I'll only get people who are really interested in being there! Will cut down on the likelihood of getting hackers/spammers trying to mess up my forum as well!
Well, judel, I never knew you had a site, lol. Tongue
LOL! You're funny! Of course I have a site! I thought all of us did! Tongue
New user here but thank you for creating this board and sharing this with all of us!

Smile
Hey, FFW, I just realized you're an Admin here! How did that happen? LOL Tongue You have a book themed forum, right? Let me know if you would be interested in taking a look at my forum (which is along those lines), and I'll let you know the URL, so you can take a look. Big Grin
Hi, judel. Wink
I used to have a book forum, but it finally turned into a graphic forum. Tongue