REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Plugins Free
Since I have no plans to update our plugins to MyBB 1.8 I have decided to make all downloads available to all members and change the existing license. I have no set a new license but I will also not enforce the existing license. I however retain rights over my software in case of future releases that upgrade my work. For now all the 1.6x and 1.4x software is freely available.

I thank everyone who has supported MyBB Central through the years. I have opted to change the "Upgrade" link in header into a "Donate" link for those that wish to make a donation.

Thank you.
This is awesome, but does donating a certain amount come with the Subscriber userbar or is that going to be removed completely ?
(Jan 17, 2015, 01:33 PM)Rumpel Wrote: This is awesome, but does donating a certain amount come with the Subscriber userbar or is that going to be removed completely ?

No more subscriptions so there is no more users into that particular group.
Damn, thank you so much labrocca.
The end of an era. Some of the best mods ever created for mybb are on this site. Great memories going back to v1.4 for myself. Thank you for everything over these several years Labrocca.
[Image: mybbsig.php]
You're the most awesome guy I've ever seen Omni Smile
Wow, if only I knew 6 years ago that you'd be making them free, I would of waited... ...Jokes!

But, that's it's sad you won't be maintaining the plugins, is there much difference between the 1.6 and 1.8? Cant we just change the "version" like we used to?
Nice, thank you labrocca.
Thanks a ton !
(Feb 03, 2015, 12:15 PM)Sam Wrote: Wow, if only I knew 6 years ago that you'd be making them free, I would of waited... ...Jokes!

But, that's it's sad you won't be maintaining the plugins, is there much difference between the 1.6 and 1.8? Cant we just change the "version" like we used to?

I've tested it with all of the MyBBCentral plugins and they all appear to work fine.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any good plugins? kicker 2 910 Oct 12, 2017, 12:52 PM
Last Post: domz
  FREE Premium in September 2016 - NEW General Community Jiant 0 767 Aug 31, 2016, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Jiant
  Are premium plugins working good on new update? WhyMoDz 8 5,192 May 03, 2016, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Anonimooo
  How many Mybb Central plugins activated? labrocca 66 35,111 Nov 08, 2014, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Dion
  ||| suggest some plugins for hacking forum ||| mr404 1 1,625 Jul 20, 2014, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Jamie96554