REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message for Omni from Hackforums.net
Hey Omni,
I've been banned from Hackforums.net a while ago, Also since the day that i was banned i tried contacting you through the contact button almost every 24 hours but it kept redirecting me to

"I'm sorry, but you are banned. You may not post, read threads, or access the forum. Please contact your forum administrator should you have any questions."

So I saw another post here as a message for you so i hope you could read this one tho,

I've been a hackforums member and liked hackforums since i joined it at around 2012, then after a while i quited and came back to 2015 and made another account since i didn't know the other account i had, then a moderator banned from the forums for having multiple accounts but i didn't even know i had them.

I also tried emailing you but never had a response.

Please reply any Hackforums.net staff or Omni self,

Thanks for reading in advance.
no reply ;s

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Get Free NETELLER Net+ Virtual MasterCard (Use Worldwide) nnnncity 0 2,171 May 14, 2016, 11:27 PM
Last Post: nnnncity
  message Arbitralny 0 802 Aug 14, 2014, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Arbitralny
  Trying to sell MyBBForums.net. Where to go? Rhizoid 4 1,598 Nov 08, 2013, 10:41 PM
Last Post: WallBB
  CustomHits.net - Adsense safe FREE Traffic hostpro 2 2,269 Oct 13, 2012, 09:28 AM
Last Post: hostpro
  www.hackforums.net message to Omni Clew 20 10,457 Sep 11, 2011, 11:42 PM
Last Post: F4T4L 3RR0R