REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peach.is | Paid to Post Forum | General
[Image: 87lgcv3.png]
I will suggest adding more section and start with organizing contests.
It will generate members Smile
WallBB Premium MyBB Themes
PM me for any type of support Smile
(Jul 05, 2016, 12:11 AM)WallBB Wrote: I will suggest adding more section and start with organizing contests.
It will generate members Smile

More sections isn't always better when you start up. We have a minimal amount of categories that are very general and it's meant to centralize activity.

Thanks!
Little bump for my thread.
this could be a really cool forum op but maybe add more sections? you should think about adding child forums to make it categorized
(Jul 10, 2016, 08:29 PM)Natalie Dormer Wrote: this could be a really cool forum op but maybe add more sections? you should think about adding child forums to make it categorized

We have minimal forums right now to centralize activity, but as the site grows we'll add sub-forums and more categories I'm sure.
Appears to be a nicely laid out forum but I'm not a fan of the current theme.
(Jul 14, 2016, 12:31 PM)Zil Wrote: Appears to be a nicely laid out forum but I'm not a fan of the current theme.

Thanks for the input. Simple theme, easy to get used to. Still get paid to post! Smile
Got the forum well under control!
The highest paying PTP forum out there!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum Hotel - Webmaster/Admin/Blog/Chat forum Gamrpro 23 6,867 May 01, 2017, 02:28 PM
Last Post: actavis
  NoobForums.net | Brand NEW | General Discussion and Gaming Top ramen 0 598 Nov 15, 2016, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Top ramen
  FREE Premium in September 2016 - NEW General Community Jiant 1 914 Nov 15, 2016, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Top ramen
  Forum Relaunch Forum Mafia Sign up today! iRocker 0 715 Oct 08, 2016, 07:29 AM
Last Post: iRocker
  New General Forums Jiant 1 917 Sep 15, 2016, 09:51 AM
Last Post: conditional