REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Usergroup legend improvements
Seems to work fine, but I have a few suggestions that I liked from the version I use on my 1.2 board:

Being able to alphabetize the groups,
Having the text smaller by using smalltext,
making the groups clickable so that each group will take you to a page of members in that group.

The first two are the most important if the clickable aspect is too much trouble.
Alphabetize can be done easily i think =P
Smaller text shouldnt be a problem too Wink
And making them clickable and show each member of that group; was also a plugin from CraKteR if i'm not mistaken?
Yes, I'm pretty sure the clickable aspect was a default of Crakter's original plugin. The other two things were added after the fact for those of us that requested it. Tongue
Ok; will look for it tomorrow after work =P
Gonna sleep now Wink
judel Wrote:Yes, I'm pretty sure the clickable aspect was a default of Crakter's original plugin. The other two things were added after the fact for those of us that requested it. Tongue

Well 'Default'; they were clickable if you installed another plugin ( Show Groups In Users Profile) =P
Now its build into one plugin =P
It can be turned off (being clickable); its in the settings =P
Smalltext is included; Alphabetize too; but if you use the 'Cache' for selecting the groups you need to do a file change =P That's the easiest way. Just a query change in the class_datacache file and rebuild the usergroup cache =P If you want to test it; its in the package in the other thread; how to update; just uninstall the old one; reupload the new files and install again =P
Weird, I thought that other plugin was totally separate.
I'll be sure to try the new version as soon as I can. Thanks!
I want something like this for one of my sites. If you can wait a couple days I will build this for 1.2x.
Ok, everything looks great, but there is one little glitch. See screen shot for more detail, but the columns in the table are a bit off. Tongue

Less than 1 minute ago" />   

Something else I just noticed. If there is more than one page and you click on another page, it takes you to a blank page. Must be something wrong with the url. It adds /misc.php?action=showgroup&gid=2&page=2 to the forum url. Is that right? Shouldn't it be /groups.php?gid=2&page=2?
Gonna check the tablerow in the templates.

Edit:

About the multipage; you're right =P I first did it with the misc_start hook ... but that didn't work very well =P

Find (groups.php)
PHP Code:
        $multipage multipage($num$mybb->settings['membersperpage'], $page"misc.php?action=showgroup&gid=".$mybb->input['gid']); 

Change into
PHP Code:
        $multipage multipage($num$mybb->settings['membersperpage'], $page"groups.php?gid=".$mybb->input['gid']); 

Edit2:

Change your groups_page template into this
Code:
<html>
<head><title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']} - Usergroup Page</title>{$headerinclude}</head>
<body>
{$header}
{$multipage}
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr><td class="thead" colspan="5"><strong>Users Of {$group['title']} :</strong></td></tr>
<tr>
<td class="tcat" width="15%"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->avatar}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->username}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="15%" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->joined}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="15%" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->lastvisit}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="10%" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->posts}</strong></span></td>
</tr>
{$usersrow}
</table>
<br /><div style="font-size: 10px; text-align: center">Groups Page created by <a href="http://mcdcpp.net/">CraKteR</a></div>
<br />
{$footer}
</body>
</html>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Additional UserGroup Images on Postbit xatSora 0 1,074 Dec 18, 2012, 05:33 PM
Last Post: xatSora
  Usergroup Legend Anthonyo9 0 982 Jun 16, 2010, 05:54 AM
Last Post: Anthonyo9
  redirect certain usergroup on login plugin request t134aa 0 1,034 Jul 28, 2009, 01:40 AM
Last Post: t134aa
  Bigger Avatar For certain usergroup gamemaster 6 2,877 Mar 18, 2009, 01:31 PM
Last Post: gamemaster
  Change usergroup DAMINK 6 3,515 Mar 02, 2009, 03:44 PM
Last Post: labrocca