REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Minimum Posts Suite
License is attached inside extras folder by using this software you agree to the terms of that license.

Plugin Name: Min Posts Suite
Plugin Author: Jesse Labrocca
Plugin Website: http://www.MybbCentral.com
Plugin Version: 1.2
Plugin Mybb Compatibility: 1.4x
Plugin File Edits: None
Plugin File Uploads: 1
Plugin Description: This provides 3 extra settings in admincp for related to minimum posts for giving reputation, vote in polls, downloading attachments, use signatures and sending private messages.

Installation

1. Upload the file from the zip

root/inc/plugins/min_posts_suite.php

2. Login to your admincp and ACTIVATE the plugin (Min Posts Rep) in the plugin manager.

3. Alter settings to you choosing. Two are within the "Posting" category and the other is inside "Private Messaging". Also added Signatures which is inside "User Registration and Profile Options".

That's it.

DEMO: http://www.hackforums.net

CHANGELOG
================
1.2 April 4, 2009 - Added min posts for poll voting.

Attached Files
.zip   Min_Posts_Suite_v1.2.zip (Size: 3.21 KB / Downloads: 763)
Hehe I'm the first downloader. Thanks labrocca, this should be useful for my forum.

I'm surprised at the amount of updates, new plugins from you. Do you have a donation page set up, I'm thinking of donating some money when I get it for you're efforts. Big Grin
Yeah...I can probably setup a donation link on here eventually.
Can you please add an option to require a minimum amount of posts to use a signature?
Yeah I can add that.

EDIT: Done. Now added support for minimum posts to use signatures.
I found an error:

In the Private Messages section, it shows 'Minimum Post for PM', but in the Member Registration and Profile section, it also shows 'Minimum Post for PM' instead of 'Minimum Post for Signature'
DOH! I will fix that.

EDIT: Fixed.
Much better Smile
As this is a "suite", can you please add support for minimum posts to change avatar? Big Grin

and maybe a field where you can enter the forum IDs (sepparated by commas maybe) that requires minimum posts to view them? Rolleyes
Quote:maybe a field where you can enter the forum IDs (sepparated by commas maybe) that requires minimum posts to view them?

I will probably add that but not the avatar one. I don't see a big call for that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Minimum Thread Titles 2.0 labrocca 9 11,112 Aug 02, 2010, 03:10 AM
Last Post: Guru
  View Your Threads / View Your Posts ~ Guide Elite Dash 5 3,798 Jul 31, 2010, 05:18 PM
Last Post: jddogg9
  Repoco (Reported Posts Count) labrocca 20 13,508 Jul 25, 2010, 08:25 PM
Last Post: labrocca
  Help Me Finish this cool plugin [ Last Forum Posts With Ajax On Header] Bestpublisher 21 13,073 Apr 16, 2010, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Snoopy
  Delete Member Posts 2.0 labrocca 17 17,154 Jun 15, 2009, 10:23 PM
Last Post: labrocca