REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Additional Options for MyAwards...
here are just a few ideas I had to improve this mod..

- Number of Awards before Break: i.e. In the classic postbit if someone has alot of awards the postbit just gets larger and larger. I think a cool option would be having a setting where you could adjust the number of awards on a single line before they start to "Stack" so to speak.

- Ability to Link the Award to an external site or board topic.. This could be nice to link to a page with a better explanation of the Award or if someone was to use the system for something else.

- Nomination system: Something like a nomination link in the profile page that once clicked a regular member could choose an award they felt another member deserved, place a brief discription of why and the admins/awards people would get some sort of notice of this.. (i know this is easily done with regular PMs, but I think it would be a nice feature)

Cheers Thanks for all the hard work.
Change the span in display to a div and the expand problem is solved. It's also only an issue in IE.

Why would you link the award to another site? If you want in the award description add the link. Then on the awards page it will be shown.

Nominations are something already planned for next version. I am still working on implementation.
thanks for the tip ill do that... This also happens in Chrome.
The linking was for the idea of linking to another site... My board is part of a group and we often have cross board competitions and the like. I was thinking for the link to be active to the image so the image in the postbit would link to the explaination or to a specified location.. Just thoughts.
(Dec 02, 2008, 11:15 PM)servius Wrote: - Nomination system: Something like a nomination link in the profile page that once clicked a regular member could choose an award they felt another member deserved, place a brief discription of why and the admins/awards people would get some sort of notice of this.. (i know this is easily done with regular PMs, but I think it would be a nice feature)

I would like that, too!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Additional Usergroups not working :( frizzer 2 550 Aug 17, 2017, 09:48 AM
Last Post: frizzer
  Converting MyAwards for SMF Alex10455 1 3,861 Mar 28, 2015, 10:14 AM
Last Post: Nasyr
  Additional Groups Images 1.6x Bellicus1902 3 2,815 Oct 29, 2013, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Snow.
  Show Team Additional Groups Oliver Evans 3 2,151 Mar 09, 2013, 12:52 AM
Last Post: TheSpeedyFeed
  Rearrange MyAwards List BankrollBandits 4 2,419 Feb 04, 2013, 06:15 PM